Waste plastic gets new makeover!
A heroic initiative: Paver/roof tiles from waste plastic: endless possibility to recycle
- Innovative recycling technology to utilize HDPE, LDPE, PP and recycling of single use plastic & MLP.
- Making tiles from waste plastic bags and plastic containers.
- Used in building structures, paver tiles, interlock tiles, roof tiles, rooms, smart toilets.
- Mechanical strength, flame retardancy, water permeability and UV- protection & antistatic response: overcoming the challenges with novelty of the concept.
- Techno-economic feasibility.
The Impact: Beginning of a new era of plastic economy
Perfectly aligned with India's new circular plastic economy
Turning trash into treasure, reducing plastic at source, lowering carbon footprints
The forward momentum!
Recycle it all, no matter how small
Smart toilets built from plastic waste tiles: environmentally stable, solar empowered with luminescent door (lighting up at night) and having a service life of 20-30 years.